The Northern Virginia Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board The Northern Virginia Dungeons & Dragons/RPG Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Looking for a GM? Looking for players? Post here!

Looking for a GM? Looking for players? Post here!

A former member
Post #: 10
new here, looking to get into a game, ive experience with 3.5 but down for others. Looking for something weekly or bi weekly, as i miss the fun and social atmostphere of dnd.
Gohaken
user 8960942
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 17
I am looking to either join a Pathfinder group or get one started; trying to find some other interested parties.

I recently moved to the area, and really need to get playing; my books (and dice!) are starting to collect dust....

Hi Nick and all,

I'm also looking for something Pathfinder or 3.5.

Would love to game once or twice a month on a weekend.

Experienced player, D&D since 1987, firm Pathfinder fan and still like 3.5, mid 30's and busy building a business so I'm not free enough to run a game myself (maybe a one-shot once in a while.)

I could possibly host sometimes in Fairfax, VA.

Please let me know if there's a good group who needs another player!

-Gohaken
TomK2
user 75135982
Arlington, VA
Post #: 1
Hi Gang,

I'm Thomas, an experienced D&D 2, 3, & 3.5e player new to the area. Although it's been a while since I've played, the ol' gaming itch is growing, so I'd love to find a weekly/bi-weekly game. I'd love to try out 4e or Pathfinder, but I'm not against playing the old standards either. I'm located in Arlington, but I'm willing to travel some to come to a game. Please let me know if you have a spot for me!
A former member
Post #: 80
Hi Gang,

I'm Thomas, an experienced D&D 2, 3, & 3.5e player new to the area. Although it's been a while since I've played, the ol' gaming itch is growing, so I'd love to find a weekly/bi-weekly game. I'd love to try out 4e or Pathfinder, but I'm not against playing the old standards either. I'm located in Arlington, but I'm willing to travel some to come to a game. Please let me know if you have a spot for me!

Thomas I'm looking for player for a Pathfinder game. Email me at qstor_67 at yahoo dot com. Thanks! Mike
Jessie
user 9402970
Washington, DC
Post #: 3
Hey there,

Looking for 2-3 new players for a weekly Wednesday night series. We'll be playing 4e. Location is Pentagon City. More details here: http://www.meetup.com...­

or just email me at mad_typist[at]yahoo[dot]com
Matthew B.
Maverick-Knight
Silver Spring, MD
Post #: 174
If anyone is looking to start a Fate Core playtest game, particularly if you are participating in their Kickstarter campaign, I'm an experienced Fate guy who's looking to relax in someone else's game for once. (I run my own game on Sundays using Fate, and am an editor contracting for Evil Hat on Fate Core.)

I'd be open for any Fate setting, as part of the playtest or a homebrew campaign. I'll make myself available to coach anyone on rules, and any suggestions will get sent in to Evil Hat. I just don't have the time or energy to compose and run a second game at the moment.

I'd prefer a location within easy driving distance from Silver Spring.
Arcane
elvenbow
Reston, VA
Hi Everybody,

This is Berkay, an experienced AD&D 2nd edition in all campaign settings. it's been a while since I've played (almost 5 years). I'd love to find a weekly/bi-weekly game. I'd love to try out new D&D editions. I'm located in Falls Church, I can travel in 25 mile radius.

Thanks,
Tdave
Tdave
Washington, DC
Monthly DC/NOVA game is looking for a new player.

High level 4E. Players are "30 something". Send me an email if you might be intersted.
Troll_Magus
user 88035972
Leesburg, VA
Hi Folks

I posted a meetup event for a D&D Next (5th edition basically) play test game in case you are interested in Leesburg (about 25 - 30 minutes west of Tysons Corner). I may start up a 3.5 campaign later.
Quasadu
user 10866586
Rockville, MD
Post #: 6
I'm currently running a 2nd edition AD&D game set in Greyhawk. We're looking for one or two new players to join the four already playing. We play every Sunday night at my apartment in Rockville, MD - within walking distance of Twinbrook metro station. Send me a message if you're interested in more details!