addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Northern Virginia Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board The Northern Virginia Dungeons & Dragons/RPG Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Looking for a GM? Looking for players? Post here!

Looking for a GM? Looking for players? Post here!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Cam:

If you don't mind a couple of noobs we are willing to give it a try. Andrew is a long time gamer, though has not played D&D in a while. I'm new but have always wanted to play D&D, so let us know if you still need players.
A former member
Post #: 26
Lorton Woodbridge players,

We have a few folks around Lorton/Woodbridge who are starting to form into something resembling an interest in DnD 3.5 (DM's choice of world). If you're in the area, please send me an e-mail and let me know your preferences. This looks to be a couples' group with an emphasis on character interaction vice rules or hacknslash (but singles are welcome, too). If you're interested, please send me an e-mail. So far I have Sean, and me and my wife, Trish. We could probably use a few more. We specifically need a DM still, and then we can get this train rolling!

Eric
Rishi
rishifish
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 84
Hey folks? I am starting a new Eberron campaign and am looking for a couple players. The campaign will be starting in about 2-3 weeks. We will be meeting weekly in Arlington on Wednesday nights at my apartment. I live about a quarter mile from the Crystal City Metro station.

The campaign will be based in Sharn, if you know anything about the Eberron world. Characters will start at 1st level. The plot will revolve around the characters? actions and backgrounds. Expect a good mix of role-playing and combat. We?ll be playing using the 3.5 rules, and I do like to play by the rules. We?ll be using minis for the combats.

I am very experienced as a DM and have successfully run a two-and-a-half year campaign set in Eberron.

If you are interested, drop me a line at rishi.k.agrawal <at> gmail.com
Huy N.
user 5019247
Washington, DC
Post #: 2
Looking to break into D&D for real. Tried back in the 80s but I was in elementary school and had no clue of what I was doing and couldn't really get past starting up. Thumbed through some of the 3.5 manuals recently and it looked intriguing enough to dip my feet back into the waters. Trying to find a newbie friendly group that fits my schedule and take it from there.
handbanana
handbanana
Annandale, VA
Post #: 17
Hi all! If anyone is running a game in NoVa and is looking for new players, drop me a line. I've been playing 3.5 for about 2 years, and usually go for rogues. But I'm willing to play whatever your party might need.

I'm not really into hack & slash; I like some roleplaying in my roleplaying. :) The only day I can't play is Tuesdays. [And if you're doing a weekday game I guess I should mention I don't get off work til 6.]

Thanks!
- Kimberley
Eddie
Eddie
Chantilly, VA
Post #: 7
Hey... I recently started a new D&D 3.5 game in the Fairfax area (right now we're playing out of the Chantilly location of the Game Parlor) and could use a couple of additional players. We've only had a few sessions and everyone is still first level, so new players shouldn't feel like they've missed a lot.

The game would be in the Dragonlance setting (post War of the Lance, pre-5th Age). If you're not familiar with the setting, that's OK, I'll brief players on the key points and let the rest come up in roleplaying. I like games to be combination of roleplaying, combat, and puzzle/intrigue, but the exact ratios of those three components depends on general group preferences. Ideally, I'd like to meet once a week, realizing that personal schedules will probably result in the group meeting 2 twice a month.

If you're interested and available for a weekday game (Wednesday's after 6:30 pm) and want more details, please send me an email and I do my best to answer your questions.

Thanks,
Eddie
A former member
Post #: 168
i would be more than happy to play but i work wed nights. would weekends be up for discussion?
Eddie
Eddie
Chantilly, VA
Post #: 8
i would be more than happy to play but i work wed nights. would weekends be up for discussion?
I'll double check... but in the meantime, is there any week night that would be good for you?
A former member
Post #: 169
as of right now tuesday is about it
Eddie
Eddie
Chantilly, VA
Post #: 9
Rolin,
I don't know if enough people could commit to a weekend game, but it seems like Tues would be ideal for everyone. If you're interested in joining, drop me an email. We should be able to work a new character into the group by the next session.