Come join us for tree care and people care activities at the Buhr Park Food Forest.
- Mulch 4 newly planted hazelnuts + several service berries that need it
- Pull grass around fruit trees and in paths
- Plant some annual vegetable and herb plants in open wood chipped areas
- Sow seeds for cover crops in open wood chipped areas
- whatever you need to work outside (gloves, shovel, garden forks, small weeding tools such as dandelion diggers ...)
- large cardboard if you have it
- any extra annual veg and herb plants
- water & snacks if you like
All ages welcome for all or some of the time. RSVP appreciated. Feel free to pass this on to others who might be interested. Come join us and find your own niche in our food forest!
Questions? Call Milton[masked]