**We are currently at our maximum number of parents and not accepting new members at this time.**
To be placed on the "waiting list" simply request to join our group, and as space permitts, we will email you with the option to join. If we do not hear back from you within one week, we will decline your application and ask you reapply at a later time.
We are a group of very active stay-at-home moms living in Waukesha County, WI. We offer a wonderful opportunity to develop a great support system and lasting friendships for ourselves and our children.
Some details about us:<br>
- Members must reside within Waukesha County.
- We are a very active group, often with several events per day. Members MUST attend at least 1 event per month to remain in the group.
- We meet up all over the county, so be prepared to get out there and explore! We get together for in-home play dates, visits to parks, museums, zoos, local attractions, library story times, kid-friendly lunch dates and Mom's Night Out activities.
- Our activities are for children ages newborn up to, but not including, kindergarten
- For everyone's safety, we require a picture with you in it.
- We communicate to members via the Meetup.com chat feature as well as Organizer emails.
- MLM/Direct Sales/Network Marketing events are not permitted. (Scentsy, Lia Sofia, Tupperware, Jamberry, etc).
- There is an $11 non-refundable fee to join. This covers the cost of the Meetup website fees, as well as group-funded events such as a group Holiday Party, Easter Egg Hunt, Summer Picnic and more.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers