**All new members must be approved by Group Organizer to join. We are always at maximum membership, so please apply for our waiting list* *
To be placed on the "waiting list" simply apply for membership, and as space permitts, we will text and message you directly on meetup with the option to join. Current average wait times typically vary but may be as long as 15 months. If we offer you a spot to join and do not hear back within 7 days, your application will be denied and offered to another person.
We are a group of very active stay-at-home moms living in Waukesha County, WI. We offer a wonderful opportunity to develop a great support system and lasting friendships for ourselves and our children!! We are the longest opperating, most successful moms/kids group in Southern Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in maintaining a quality group, establishing life long relationships, and boast highly attended events all year long.
- Members must reside within Waukesha County.
- You must be a full-time stay at home mom OR work on a limited part-time basis.
- Members MUST attend at least 1 event per month to remain in the group. We have events occurring almost every day, sometimes multiple events per day.
- Our activities are for children ages newborn and up. (95% of our children are under the age of 5)
- For everyone's safety, we require a profile picture with you in it.
- There is an $11 non-refundable annual fee to join. This covers the cost of the Meetup website fees, as well as group-funded events such as a group Holiday Party, Easter Egg Hunt, Summer Picnic, field trips and more.
- MLM/Direct Sales/Network Marketing events are not permitted. (Scentsy, Lia Sofia, Tupperware, Usborne, Young Living, Jamberry, etc).
MORE ABOUT US....
We are 65 Moms and over 100 children!
- We have 9 Event Coordinators located in different areas of Waukesha County who continuously schedule fun and interactive events for everyone involved. We meet up all over the county, so be prepared to get out there and explore! We get together for in-home play dates, visits to parks, museums, zoos, local attractions, waterparks, library story times, kid-friendly lunch dates, monthly group birthday parties for the kids, and Mom's Night Out activities, plus alot more.
- Our group pays for and helps sponsor the following: A Mom's Christmas/Holiday Party, Easter Egg Hunt, Summer Pot-luck Picnic, Fall Photo Day, Halloween Party, Fall Field Trip, and more is in the works.
- We offer an amazing volunteer driven, and free, meal delivery program called 'Angel Helpers' to new Moms after they give birth--2 hot meals a week for 1 month.
- We communicate to members via the Meetup.com chat feature, Organizer emails, Monthly Newsletters and offer a private Facebook page for all our former Mom Alumni to stay connected.
- Many of our members have been with the group for several years and have come to appreciate the support and lifelong friendships established from being apart of this close-knit and very supportive group.
- Our moms represent a variety of ages (young 20's to mid 40's) as well as different ethnicities , cultural and religious backgrounds. All are welcome!
207 Socialites in Sneakers
318 People Looking For Fun
1,185 Salsa dancers
295 CWO Adventurers
1,003 WordPress Users