Keep Saint Petersburg Local will celebrate its 2-Year Anniversary with Localtopia, "A Community Celebration of All Things Local," a FREE family and pet-friendly event *presented by Mazzaro's Italian Market* featuring:
• Nearly 100 (and counting) vendors/participants from St. Pete's favorite independent businesses for arts & culture, shopping, eating & drinking, health & wellness + service providers and non-profits * Full list here: http://keepsaintpetersburglocal.org/localtopia-vendors-participants
• Local craft beer garden with the "Drink Like A Local" draft beer truck serving brews from St. Pete's breweries (Cycle Brewing, Green Bench Brewing Co., St Petersburg Brewing Company) and other carefully selected Florida craft brewers (tap list to be announced soon) *Beer Garden Sponsor: Brown Distributing*
• Live music and entertainment all day on the Williams Park bandstand [lineup: ♥ St. Petersburg Opera Company ♥ Jun純 (Bustamante) ♥ Al Downing Tampa Bay Jazz Association ♥ Halibut ♥ Electric Landlady (representing St. Petersburg Music Factory) ♥ Hip Expressions Dance Studio ♥ The Hideaway Cafe "Living Room Live" (in-the-round with Forrest Hoffar, John Holt III, Shane SD Anderson and Ed Woltil) ♥ Rebekah Pulley & The Reluctant Prophets ♥ The Applebutter Express ♥ Betty Fox Band] *Stage Sponsor: The Hideaway Cafe*
• VIP Vignette seating areas created by St. Pete's beloved antique & vintage shops *VIP Vignette Seating Area Sponsor: Paper Street Market*
• Children's area with special, engaging experiences
• Live painting by artists Sebastian Coolidge, Derek Donnelly of "SAINT PAINT" Arts and Apparel and James Oleson of The Oleson Gallery onto unique canvases
• More surprises to be revealed over the coming weeks!
:::::::::: NEW: VILLAGES ADDED TO EVENT ::::::::::
• Skate Village with skate ramp and tricks by Schoolyard Skatepark
• St. Pete Indie Market Village - vendors will be announced soon!
->-> Master of Ceremonies: Matthew McGee from freeFall Theatre Company <-<-
This was our city's first park and we want to help bring it back to what it used to be! Put[masked] down as a great day out in St. Pete for all ages!
* This is a City of St. Petersburg, Florida USA sponsored event *
* Sponsors: Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay / Rent-All City / Rollin' Oats / Visual Impact by: conceptBAIT, inc.
* Media Sponsors: Creative Loafing Tampa ~ iLovetheBurg/ Downtown St. Pete ~ St. Petersburg Tribune/TBO.com
* Promotional Sponsors: St Petersburg Chamber / Visit St. Pete/Clearwater / ARTICULATE Suncoast / THE NEW BARKER
Localtopia artwork created by Donald Ambroziak Design - http://www.donaldambroziak.com/
* Event will also benefit fellow non-profit organizations St. Petersburg Free Clinic and Suncoast Center, Inc. -