addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

We Are CHANGE Tampa Message Board Tampa 9/11 Truth Meetup Group Discussion Forum › I just came across a doozy of a piece of the foreclosure fraud.

I just came across a doozy of a piece of the foreclosure fraud.

Xabier G.
Info-Warrior
Sebring, FL
Post #: 598
I just came across a doozy of a piece of the foreclosure fraud. I tried to find the "Registered Agent" of the bank that is foreclosing on me by going through the Secretary of State's office and the Secretary of State told me that the company foreclosing on me does not exist. You are probably saying, "What???!!!" I know!

The Secretary of State told me that Deutsche Bank National Trust Company does not exist. Actually it was an employee, not the actual Sec. of State himself. The person talking to me on the phone told me that their records indicated that a Steve Whit tried to file for Deutsche Bank National Trust Company on line with a credit card at sunbiz.org and was rejected because whenever someone uses the word "bank" in their name, they need approval from the "Office of Financial Institute" first, which he didn't, so his application has been denied. Therefore, the company does not exist. Then who is foreclosing on me? Deutsche Bank National Trust Company does not exist. What???!!!

I wrote the Sec. of State's office here in Florida and asked him for a written explanation about what his secretary told me. Here is a cut and paste of that letter.

Dear Secretary of State Ken Detzner,

I am requesting the name and address of the Registered Agent for “ Deutsche Bank National Trust Company.” I have been already advised by someone in your offices that this company does not exist and that there is no Registered Agent. Please confirm if this corporation exists, does not exist, has a Registered Agent or does not have a Registered Agent. Additionally if there is a Registered Agent, please send the name and address. I have further been advised that this company applied for corporate status, but to date have not achieved this, due to not being approved to use the word “Bank” in their name. It would seem that if they were a “Bank,” there would not have been any problem with their registry. Please also confirm that as well.

Most sincerely,

Two weeks later, just yesterday actually, I get a three page reply from the Sec. of State. The first page is a letter from a Margaret Freeman (last name is ironic, isn't it?) of the Certification Section of the Dept. Her letter has the Great Seal of Florida stamped on it with the title, FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF STATE, Division of Corporations written under the Seal. The letter is exactly as follows,

SUBJECT: DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY

The printout(s) you have requested is/are enclosed. This information may also be obtained at our web site: WWW.SUNBIZ.ORG.

Should you have any questions regarding this matter you may contact our office at (850) 245-6053

Margaret Freeman
Certification Section Letter No.612A00008934

The first page is exactly like that. Not even a real signature.

Anyway, I went to sunbiz.org and found this.

http://sunbiz.org/scr...­

The second page in their reply to me is a copy of the original letter that I sent to them.

The third page is a print out that looks exactly like this,

3/06/12 CORPORATE DETAIL RECORD SCREEN 10:28 AM
NUMBER : W11000063423 REJECTED FILING REJ : 12/21/2011
NAME : DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY, LLC
SUBMIT BY : STEVE WHIT
USER ID : CLEWIS

BTW - The "plaintiff" in my foreclosure is styled like this,

DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST
COMPANY, AS TRUSTEE IN TRUST FOR
THE BENEFIT OF THE CERTIFICATE
HOLDERS FOR AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE
SECURITIES TRUST 2006-M3, ASSET-
BACKED PASS-THROUGH CERTIFICATES,
SERIES ARSI 2006-M3

I looked up AMERIQUEST MORTGAGE SECURITIES TRUST on sunbiz and didn't see anything for them so I called the Sec. of State and Claretha told me that there is no such company on record. Holy shit! It is all fraud from top to bottom. THE FORECLOSING COMPANIES DO NOT EXIST! THE BAR'D ATTORNEY'S HAVE INVENTED CLIENTS IN ORDER TO STEAL OUR HOMES!!!

If you or anyone you know is involved in a foreclosure situation, go get or tell them to get the contact information for the "Registered Agent" of the company that is foreclosing on you or them. If there is no "Registered Agent," then the company does not exist and the attorney's have invented a client named "PLAINTIFF" in order to steal your home.

We need to mobilize on this quickly. If you live in Highlands County Florida, please let's get together and talk. If you live anywhere else, please help expose this information where you are living. You might just help stop the fraudulent foreclosures in you area.

This requires a mass of people yelling about this. THE FORECLOSING COMPANIES DO NOT EXIST! THE BAR'D ATTORNEY'S HAVE INVENTED CLIENTS IN ORDER TO STEAL OUR HOMES!!!

I have already presented enough evidence to my legislators previously to get them to pass legislation putting a stop to all foreclosures and they refused. I tried to pass the information I had to my Sheriff and was stopped by her deputies. On top of all the evidence I have had in the past about foreclosure fraud, now I have this. There is no existing foreclosing company. The foreclosing company, like the foreclosure itself, is fraudulent. It is why there are only forged signatures on everyone's "transfer of title," to the foreclosing company. Because it does not exist so it has no real employees so no real Notary can stamp it. What can our Sheriff's say when we show them that the foreclosing companies that they have been stealing homes for, haven't even existed? All of these foreclosures must be stopped immediately. On top of the 100 other reason's I've given in the past, now I have this to add to that. The foreclosing company does not exist.

Please spread this e-mail far and wide. If you live in Highlands County Florida, let's get together and talk.