addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey everyone I'm a born and bred truther(for real) through and through. Ever since I learned 9/11 wasn't what we were led to believe i've been on to every single 'truther' topic. Just want to point out, I personally and strongly believe to some extent that the Judy Wood theory could be the only explanation. However I sympathize with the original 9/11 truth scheme largely since infact the Wood stuff came out so quick and so unsuspectingly. I believe it was infact scalar weapons and hope we can all come to terms with what actually happened. I definitely think it was more than Controlled demolition (this is coming from 8 dedicated years of research) and that there must have been some free energy devices used. ALSO I'd live to discuss the legitimate purpose for 9/11 since it seems so multifaceted and involves much much deeper conspiracy.

I'm Greg and I'm a Truther from Watertown. Let's meet up. I'm serious, I also have a group 'Truthers of Boston Area' you can link to in my profile. I'm into the deeper levels of this (blackops/disclosure and various free energy superhuman abilties).