addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

We Are Change Boston /Boston Alternative Media- Journalism Message Board Boston 9/11 Truth Discussion Forum › PLEASE STOP WITH THE PROCRASTINATION !

PLEASE STOP WITH THE PROCRASTINATION !

Mauricio
user 4641316
Lynn, MA
Post #: 7
Fellow 9-11 truthers. I urge you all to evaluate your lives and think for a moment about how easy we can bring about change if only we showed some determination and consistency. Two very crucial qualities we must possess if we want to secure a future for ourselves and our families....and ultimately....humanity. As many of us in this meetup group know, 911 was an inside job. Mass murder commited by the people who are supposed to serve us as Americans and who are supposed to serve and protect the Constitution of the United States.These people are evil to the core and have an agenda that is so dark and nightmarish that people refuse to believe it even though there is extensive documention to prove it. 911 is the driving engine behind the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, wars in which hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have been brutally killed (many or most of them women and children). 911 coupled with another even worse 911 which they are certainly planning (remember how kieth Olberman reported that Cheney was planning a false flag attack. This info was brought to us by the award winning journalist Seymour Hersh who has a very good track record) is something to seriously keep in mind. Don't think for a moment that they aren't scheming behind the scenes salivating at the very thought of bringing us another 911. Why are more FEMA concentration camps being built all across the U.S. ? Why has FEMA been discovered to have brought half a million plastic coffins, each one capable of containing three adult bodies ? There are more reports of FEMA coffins that I, with my limited time, have not confirmed. What do they know, what are they planning, mass murder ? I'm studying in college and am very busy dealing with important issues apart from 911. But I still find the time to be a part f the solution, to do my part. I challenge you to please do the same. It won't go away if you ignore it, it will only get bigger. But if we all get together and expose the corruption and resist with every part f our being, we will stop it. It won't be easy, but we will, just do your part. The more of you get involved, the easier it will be. Think about this: There are 127 members in our meetup group. Let's divide that by 4 and you get 31. That means that if every one in this meetup got together only once a month, choosing one out of 4 seperate events to attend (4 events a month to choose from, for 127 911 truthers), 31 people would participate for one event, 31 others for the 2nd event, 31 for the 3rd, and 31 for the fourth. Imagine 31 people getting together anywhere in Boston to bring attention to the 911 truth movement ? That's huge! And imagine that happening on a consistent basis. People would start to take us seriously, there is strength in numbers and our movement needs your strength. Is attending these meetups once a month too much to ask for ? It shouldn't be, but let's say it is and you only want to attend once every 2 months. Ok divide 127 ffrom 8 and you get 15. 15 people for 8 different events. That's still a BIG Number. You get the idea ? So please, I'm NOT asking you to be involved 24/7 and even to attend every week, not even every month, but PLEASE participate and be consistent, even if it's just every 2 months. Reply to this post, that's a first step. Your involvement is always welcome, because it's much needed.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."

--Margaret Mead

mark W.
WeAreChange.org
Boston, MA
Post #: 123
Thank you Mauricio for this post. I think communication is key. Thant is why we have a planned telephone conference call that should be utilized by everyone. If you are looking to get involved call or listen sometime soon. We are hoping this may help break the ice if you have not been introduced to anyone that is trying to accomplish goals for 9/11 truth here. We need your help!
Thanks
Mark
Mauricio
user 4641316
Lynn, MA
Post #: 11
Mark, are you talking about the sunday phone conference that I participated in just once ? I had no idea they were still in operation. I've ben so busy that I must have missed the info on this. Can you give me more information on these conferences ?
wearechange b.
user 9261380
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
we only did a few telephone conferences. i plan on possibly starting up again soon.