addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

We Are Change Boston /Boston Alternative Media- Journalism Message Board › Urgent Boston 911 Truth Test email! Hello? 1 2 3 ??? Please Read on...

Urgent Boston 911 Truth Test email! Hello? 1 2 3 ??? Please Read on...

mark W.
WeAreChange.org
Boston, MA
Urgent Test email! Hello? 1 2 3 ??? Please Read on...

I have literally tried to send out this important message about 5 times threw this "meetup" and apparently they never go threw! Im really starting to get really annoyed! Why on earth does someone paying for this "meetup" service (Jason King?) pay for this service if it does not work with 100% accuracy? ANYHOW.......!!!!!

you will have to find the message i tried to send out here entitled:

New Video: Gerry Adams Questioned in Boston! And Important discussion/ CHALLENGE for this group: please read on....
http://9-11.meetup.co...­

I need you all to check out what i have to say. And for god sakes (for lack of a better phrase... FYI i loved Zeitgeist) please tell me what you think after REALLY considering what i wrote.
Thanks!
Mark
WeAreChangeBoston