addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

We Are Change Boston /Boston Alternative Media- Journalism Message Board Boston 9/11 Truth Discussion Forum › I need to know where i can find some unbiased information!!!!!!

I need to know where i can find some unbiased information!!!!!!

Dan
user 9020467
Kingston, MA
Post #: 8
if anyone here knows where i can find some unbiased info thats neither for or against anything just facts about 9/11 and other stuff that we talk about. any info would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!biggrin
A former member
Post #: 1
Talking points, yeah, but facts, no, anything can always be explained away it seems and point of view is squishy. But look at Pepe Escobar's 50 Q's.