align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Dan R.
user 11943989
Reading, MA
Post #: 8
190 concerned citizens and only 5 listed for the meetup Saturday. NOT GOOD ENOUGH PEOPLE. Trust me I would rather be drinking on the beach but you are either commited to this cause or not. There is no time to waste. The NWO is stuffing their agenda down our throats. Starting getting involved now or do not complain later!
Martha N.
user 4715809
South Weymouth, MA
Post #: 8

190, 5 to pass out flyers....
1 replying 'yes' for the presentation at HARVARD UNIV.???
What are you waiting for?
Show some support for Graeme MacQueen, coming from Canada, in order to promote the cause.
He has some important things to say, and I don't think it's everyday (more like never) that what he says is heard at such an institution.
He'll explain how the 'War on Terror' and the official stories of 9/11 & anthrax are bogus.
This hasn't been done at a Harvard venue before!!
In Canada, you'd have 300 people coming out for a presentation like this.
Come on out! Thanks, Martha