addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WeAreChange Manchester Message Board General Discussion › New York Nuked? on 9/11...

New York Nuked? on 9/11...

Gwen
user 9513431
Leeds, GB
Post #: 181
I've tried to find somewhere I could buy the book, The Third Truth by Dimitri Khalezov, but it's nowhere to be found.
This is a comment by the publisher

http://www.matrixrebe...­

Matrix Rebellion Personal Blogs
Write your own blog right here on the Matrix Rebellion

* home
* tags
* search
* feed

THE THIRD TRUTH vs ELITE CRIME SYNDICATE

Posted by: Goldfish in Untagged on Jun 23, 2009
Goldfish

Our Be Not Deceived forum: deleted without our permission!

ZGeek and filmnet- two forums of shame- sued! Top lawyers on the job!

And what caused all this?

THE THIRD TRUTH by Dimitri Khalezov.

I published it and supported it-- and this is the result.

For me that is all the proof I need that his thesis is correct.

Read More...
MEANINGFUL APOPHENIA

Posted by: Goldfish in Untagged on Jun 16, 2009
Goldfish

I am Jonathan Nolan. I am a prisoner of the Village. We all are.

I am also a film maker or as we would say professionally, a Director and Author.

Finally, I also am the owner of the firm publishing the 9/11 nuclear demolition and international terrorism expose book THE THIRD TRUTH.

I have said on YouTube and on the many threads demonising me that if what the author of THE THIRD TRUTH says is false, why are he and I being persecuted so skillfully, so professionally and so remorselessly?

http://www.youtube.co...­

http://www.lulu.com/c...­

I don't intend to spam, and I don't consider this post to be spam. It is called getting the word out.

Christopher K.
user 7184225
Manchester, GB
Post #: 202
http://www.lulu.com/p...­

You can get it from Lulu bookshop where i think it first went on sale. Its 51 dollars and comes no cheaper...hmmm.
Gwen
user 9513431
Leeds, GB
Post #: 183
That's what I mean....
https://www.lulu.com/...­
Gwen
user 9513431
Leeds, GB
Post #: 184
ground zero noun
Click to hear the UK pronunciation of this wordClick to hear the US pronunciation of this word n

[C usually singular] the exact place where a nuclear bomb explodes
The blast was felt as far as 30 miles from ground zero.

[U] the site of the World Trade Center in New York City, which was destroyed in an attack on September 11, 2001
(Definition of ground zero noun from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

Thats what Camnbridge dictionary says... feels like something they'd do, call it ground zero as an inside symbolic joke.

p.s. Seems like part 5 has had extra special censoring...i'm downloading the whole thing from ConCen.

http://ciagnikifendt....­

Here are parts 5 & 6, the two most censored.
steve c.
user 10106260
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 2
Hi,I'm part of the Nottingham Action group...we recently had a speaker called Andrew Johnson who did a good talk on chemtrails but is speciality is 911..what he and dr judy wood have found out about 911 completely blows away all the other theories.Dr Judy Wood has looked at all the evidence and being a scientist has come to some very interesting conclusions based on the factual evidence left at the crime scene and on how the towers fell.
Andrew will be very happy to do a talk at your meeting sometime if you are interested. Just contact him at his website www.checktheevidence.com Judy's site is www.drjudywood.com
I maybe able to come wednesday but it depends on a couple of things,Steve.
Christopher K.
user 7184225
Manchester, GB
Post #: 204
Haha Gwen, my bad ><

In response to that eye wittness reporter and WTC 7, i thought the painfully ovious fact, was it takes weeks to set up a building for controlled demolition...not to mention official sources insist it was due to fire etc I find it hard to belive someone could say such silly things with such conviction. Weird.

p.s. How far away was this reporter stood to be able to stand, watch and not hear anything. I can't imagine a 47 storey building falling in silence no matter how it was brought down, your talking about thousands of tonnes of materials falling on top of eachother ><

p.p.s. Thanks Steve!
Gwen
user 9513431
Leeds, GB
Post #: 185
Hi,I'm part of the Nottingham Action group...we recently had a speaker called Andrew Johnson who did a good talk on chemtrails but is speciality is 911..what he and dr judy wood have found out about 911 completely blows away all the other theories.Dr Judy Wood has looked at all the evidence and being a scientist has come to some very interesting conclusions based on the factual evidence left at the crime scene and on how the towers fell.
Andrew will be very happy to do a talk at your meeting sometime if you are interested. Just contact him at his website www.checktheevidence.com Judy's site is www.drjudywood.com
I maybe able to come wednesday but it depends on a couple of things,Steve.

Hi Steve, yes I've seen Andrew Johnson an Dr. Judy Wood on On The Edge (ch 200Sky).
There are some very weird events they've drawn attention to.
There is so much to 9/11...
In my opinion Dimitri Khalezov's straightforward logical explanation of Nuclear Demolition answers so many questions on how the demolition was really done.

I have found a site where the video can still be seen - for how long, who knows - anyone who hasn't watched yet, please do so !!! It has to be seen!

First part:

Pete
user 9891831
Manchester, GB
Post #: 87
Dov Zakheim

Finchie
user 10194819
Manchester, GB
Post #: 32
At last I've had a chance to watch the 26 clips as promised! Here's a summary of the theory as I understand it:

Outline:

When the World Trade Center towers were built they had nuclear bombs placed deep under the foundations. A condition of building was that plans were made to demolish the building and this was the only way to demolish a steel skyscraper.

How it works:

The nuclear explosion underground produces a large hot cavity underground. This cavity extends to the start of the foundations. The foundations therefore fall into the hot cavity, melting the structure and the rest of the building follows eventually melting.

What happened on 9/11?

A missile with a nuclear warhead (that didn't detonate) hit the Pentagon. There was a fear that a nuclear explosion high up over New York would wipe out the city therefore the World Trade Center had their nuclear explosion triggered so the buildings would fall into the cavity.

This of course starts to make the US government the victims of 9/11 who were put in a desperate situation that needed covering up.

My main reservation:

His theory involves a crashed zone (this is created up the vast majority of the tower's height)

A crashed zone is explained at:
http://www.nuclear-de...­

"Practically it looks like this: some seemingly “intact” piece of rock might even retain its former shape and color and you could even try to take this piece of rock very carefully with your hands. But in reality this seemingly “intact” piece is extremely fragile and it could be instantly reduced into a complete microscopic dust under the slightest mechanical pressure. So if you only press this piece of rock with your bare hands it will instantly crash into dust. The same metamorphosis will occur to any and every kind of material that happens to be within such a “crashed zone” – it could be steel, stone, wood, glass, organic materials of any kind, etc. All of them will be pulverized in the abovementioned sense – i.e. they will retain their shape and color for a little while, but only to be reduced to complete microscopic dust under the slightest mechanical pressure. "

Khalezov uses this crashed zone to explain how once the top building starts to fall zero resistance is encountered as the top section smashes through this 'dust'. This explains the near free fall collapse.

However my problem is:

Why would the building wait for the top section to crush it? The crashed zone at the base of the tower still had to support the entire structure above it even if the structure above was dust-dust still has weight. Therefore if his theory was correct when the explosion occurs the part of the building that turns to dust (the crashed zone) would collapse immediately and we would not see the 'top down' demolition that occurred for the twin towers.

Of course I stand to be put right!
Pete
user 9891831
Manchester, GB
Post #: 93
I was never any good at physics, but I think he's saying the crash zone would remain stable until something disturbed it - for a few seconds that's what happens and then the pressure of the top section causes the top down demolition. Perhaps there is also some upwards pressure from the blast wave as well, but I'm not sure. It would be good to get the opinion of a physics expert.

I've also been looking around on the internet and can't find any other example of this type of demolition so there's nothing really to compare it to. I did find this pdf about the towers being collapsed by underground nuke. Maybe it will be helpful http://www.nucleardem...­