Our Mission is to educate ourselves and others on the history of our founding, on the issues facing our country and on the actions we can take to be part of the solution, rather than part of the problem.
We are a non-partisan group honoring the 9 principles and 12 values, considering them to be the basis of the founding of our country, and supporting the U.S. Constitution as originally written by the Founding Fathers.
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
* Honesty * Reverence * Hope * Thrift * Humility * Charity *Sincerity * Moderation * Hard Work * Courage * Personal Responsibility * Gratitude
We believe that as these 9/12 are restored, we will see the foundation of our country be strengthened and the leaders like George Washington, will become servants of the people, doing the right things for the country, not the other way around.
We invite you to join us in the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
We generally meet at least once each month on Monday evening at 7PM at: