Boston Web Performance Group Message Board › Web Developer
San Francisco, CA
Leading recruiting firm in Boston that specializes in placing IT professionals, is looking for Web Developers to provide hands-on development and management of all aspects of web-based systems, as well as databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Responsible for the layout, development and optimization of websites and microsites.
- Work closely with teams to implement technological options to achieve internal goals.
- Develop programming code or adapt existing systems to meet business requirements.
- Upload the websites onto server, register with different search engines and ensure that each site is optimized for search engines.
- Development of code based on company best practices, including methods of creating and utilizing classes, functions and code comment / documentation requirements.
- Testing of code in development environments.
- Diagnose and resolve bugs on newly created systems or existing ones being used in a live production environment.
- Comfortable coding back end (SQL) and front end
- Experience developing a web site of magnitude
- Ability to multi-task, with an intuitive grasp of user-friendliness on the front end
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
Interested candidates can apply directly to the recruiter here: http://smarterer.com/...
Edited by Brian Lynn on Jan 17, 2013 3:18 PM