Boston Web Performance Group Message Board › Test Automation Practice Lead Needed at Ipswitch (Lexington, Mass.)

Test Automation Practice Lead Needed at Ipswitch (Lexington, Mass.)

Greg T.
user 28833762
Boston, MA
Post #: 9
This is a 3-4 month contract position at Ipswitch in Lexington, MA You will be empowered to design and roll out this practice.

We’re a small software product company using Scrum (JIRA, Greenhopper, Confluence) and seeking a proven professional to accelerate our test automation work. We’re looking for someone with strong automation expertise in addition to the ability to provide guidance to QA and individual project teams on best practices and appropriate tools.

We’re located close to Route 128 in Lexington and The Minuteman Bike Path. Large packing lot for cars, too.

We’re a dress casual office, small in numbers (less than 100), with ample free packing, snacks and good coffee. We’re using Scrum and using small focused multidisciplinary product development teams.

Forward your resume and I will share it with the hiring manager (ASAP.) I don’t get a recruiting bonus (I’m a contractor, too.) I’m trying to match interesting work with committed professionals.

If you have questions, you can contact me at gtutunjian@ipswitch.com

No recruiters please