Just a reminder that tonight at 6:30PM @ Facebook
we'll have a talk by Patrick Meenan
about Web Performance Measurement
Unfortunately, we have a long waiting list, but if you didn't get to RSVP, you can't attend as I already sent the list of attendees to Facebook.
If you didn't make it, I really hope you can make it to our next presentation with Joshua Bixby on May 17th:
Facebook is sponsoring food
and Catchpoint will sponsor some cool stuff for a give-away
(it's a surprise).
How to get there:335 Madison Ave
(Bank of America Building)
New York, NYDirections
Street View: http://g.co/maps/mgu7g
Please arrive around 6:30PM
, we'll try to start presentation on time.
- O'Reilly Velocity is much more than a conference; it's become the essential training event for web professionals. Join us June 25-28, 2012 in Santa Clara, CA.
- Akamai is the leading cloud platform for helping enterprises provide secure, high-performing user experiences on any device, anywhere.
- Yottaa provides innovative cloud services enabling its customers to assess, benchmark, monitor and optimize their website performance.
- Strangeloop provides advanced front-end optimization (FEO) solutions to companies like eBay/PayPal, Visa, and O'Reilly Media.
- Catchpoint is sponsoring us by providing 10% discount to our members and and things to raffle off.