A former member
Since so many of you are asking about the venue and the Panera Bread off Glenwood Ave is in the lead with 9 votes - I am just going to close the poll and choose this location.

Also, since some are new to the area/asked for directions, here are some basic directions to this location. I am not the best at directions, so if I have made an error - someone please post it on the message board! (thanks :))

This Panera Bread is located across the street from Briar Creek Shopping Center (on the other side of Glenwood Ave/US 70) in the shopping center at Alexander Promenade Place (on the Wal-Mart side).

Coming from Durham/Chapel Hill/points north & west of Raleigh, you need to take either I-40 to I-540 to Glenwood Ave (north) or I-85 to US 70 (south) and it is just before the entrance to I-540 turn left @ light onto Alexander Promenade Place (2nd entrance into shopping center).

Coming from Raleigh/points east & south of Raleigh, get on the beltline and get off on Glenwood Ave, head north until you pass under/over/go around the I-540 bridge and it will be right at light onto Alexander Promenade Place (2nd entrance into shopping center).

This is a fairly new shopping center still under development, but the Panera Bread is open. For address/phone - http://www.panerabrea...­ (THE MAP ON THIS SITE IS WRONG TOO!).

Next month we might switch it to the other Panera Bread (off Capital Blvd) for those of you on the other side of town (which is near where I live).

Thanks for everyone who left feedback. Thank you Bryan for pointing that out too :). Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Take care,
Melanie
A former member
Post #: 3
It's on the WalMart side, not the movie theater side. biggrin