Wake Forest, NC
Web Application Developer
• Design, build and support customer-facing web applications in a fast-paced, open-source development environment.
• Transform business and system requirements into functional code.
• Involvement in full development life cycle; design, coding, test, build, QA, deployment and maintenance
• Experience developing web-based applications utilizing a combination of client and server-side technologies.
• Experience with scripting languages such as; Perl, Tcl, Php, etc.
• Experience with SQL, preferably Postgres or MySQL.
• Java/JSP development experience.
• An ability to quickly and effectively understand and translate product and business requirements into technical solutions.
• Knowledge and experience of software development processes and methodologies
• Experience using version control and bug tracking systems.
If you are interested please email paulc@procomservices. You can also give me a call at 919-760-9015.