The Raleigh-Durham Web Design Group Message Board Job Openings › html/css developer position

html/css developer position

A former member
Post #: 5
Hello All,

I have been a non-participating member of this group for quite a while. I work for a software development company here in the Triangle where I am a developer (not a recruiter). We've been looking for a front-end person for quite a while and have been unable to find the right candidate. So, I figured I would post on the boards.

If you have strong CSS skills, that is primarily what we are looking for. If you are familiar with Java/GWT/Eclipse and have any VCS experience, that is a big plus. We are basically looking for someone who knows CSS extremely well. You should be prepared to answer advanced screening questions for this position.

If you're interested, please pm me or give a link to your website and I'll give you more information.

Just a little background: This is a large software development company. In my opinion, the pay is competitive with a very decent vacation package and 401k matching program. I am refraining from naming the company for now. If you meet the qualifications, I can fill you in with more details.