addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Raleigh-Durham Web Design Group Message Board General Meetup Talk › NEW TO IT FIELD LOOKING FOR A GROUP TO INCREASE KNOWLEDGE AND GROW FROM!

NEW TO IT FIELD LOOKING FOR A GROUP TO INCREASE KNOWLEDGE AND GROW FROM!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello everyone, my name is Princilla and I am new to the IT field. I am currently in school for IT management and Microsoft visual basic programming. I am looking to join a group in the triangle area to meet new people in the IT field, network, and enhance my knowledge and skills to get into the IT management and to open my own web development business using Microsoft visual basic programming. I ran across this group and I am trying to figure out if this may be the right group for me. I am interested in coming to the next Meetup and I am open to open dialog.

Thanks everyone for your feedback!