|A former member||
My company, DigitalToniq, is looking for a responsible and responsive front-end designer/developer to help out with several projects, initially on a contract basis. We're looking for the following skills, in general order of importance:
* PSD to HTML/CSS slicing including solid knowledge of CSS and the best slicing techniques
* Proficient with Photoshop and Fireworks
* Comfortable working with Ruby/Rails web apps
* Familiarity with associated Ruby templating tools like HAML/SASS and Compass
* Use of Firebug (and perhaps something like CSSEdit) to expedite the design process
* Experience with Wordpress themes and widgets
Ideally we're looking for somebody that possess all the points above, but we'd be willing to help them further their more development-oriented skills if they're hard working and a quick learner. We're looking to establish long-running working relationship with this designer and would be eager to expand their responsibilities to iPhone and iPad design work as well, once we've established a mutually beneficial working relationship.
If you, or someone you know, is interested in this type of work please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your hourly rate and some examples of work that would satisfy the above skills we're looking for.