Denver-Metro Web Techs - Happy Network Hour! Message Board › Hiring Quality Assurance Engineer (remote)
Our start up company located in the Denver area is looking for a remote Quality Assurance Engineer for a six month-to-hire position.
The required skills and responsibilities are as follows:
- Participate in iteration planning, providing input on required testing tasks, testing processes, and associated testing hours for the selected stories
- Provide continuous testing support throughout iterations, as stories are ready to be tested
- Create and manage bug reports, ensuring they are clearly communicated to the team and addressed in a timely, thorough, and satisfactory manner
- Provide feedback and recommendations to rest of the team on software usability and functionality
- Take an active role in developing the automated test suite
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and work well in a remote team environment
- Meet from time-to-time face-to-face with the rest of the team as required
Please e-mail your resume with a specific qualifying statement and salary/rate requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Resumes without salary requirements will NOT be accepted)
Point of Reference, Inc.