Denver-Metro Web Techs - Happy Network Hour! Message Board › Hiring junior to mid-level PHP Developer (work-from-home)
Hiring junior to mid-level PHP Developer (work-from-home)
Our small, but growing company based in the Denver area is looking for a junior to mid-level PHP Developer for a six month contract-to-hire position. Our clients include some of the best known technology companies in the market. This position is work-from-home, so candidates need to be independent, self-motivated, and able to work with remote teams.
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Work with senior members of the development team and come up to speed on our code base
- Provide responses and support to the QA team throughout the development cycle as code is written
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and work well in a remote team environment
- A strong service attitude is essential
- Meet from time-to-time face-to-face with the rest of the team as required
Please e-mail your resume with a brief qualifying statement and salary/rate requirements to: email@example.com
Point of Reference, Inc.