Arrive at Wedeln Friday night, May 23. For Saturday, May 24 we will be riding in the Rob Brook trail area off the Kancamagus.
The trails range from rooty technical singletrack to fire roads. Definitely a good variety depending on the loop we choose. The Rob Brook trail is awesome, scenic, technical in parts due to minor rocks, major roots and some cool plank bridges. We will definitely have lots of fun riding there.
Things to bring:
- mountain bike - helmet
- bug repellent
- granola bars for a quick snack on the trail
- spare tire tube / repair kit
- backpack / camelbag
Clothing, weather dependent (bring options so you can change up if needed)
Guest fees are $25 per night
- Rooms separated by gender/ Dorm style
- Bring your own bedding - Twin Sheets / blanket / pillow or Sleeping Bag
- Bring your own toiletries (Flip Flops for shower, Towel, Hair dryer, Soap, Shampoo)