align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club Message Board › Mountain Adventure Parks

Mountain Adventure Parks

Tom L.
tomrider
Somerville, MA
Post #: 183
The last few years we have hosted a summer weekend dedicated to hitting some of the Adventure Parks in NH. By Adventure Parks I mean zip lines, rope courses, canopy tours, frisbee golf, mountain coasters and more. Many ski resorts have added summer based attractions.

I am considering running a weekend in August but need some feed back. Are you interested in going? Have you gone to any adventure parks? Are you interested in more ride-like activities (water slides, coasters) or more physically demanding activities (rope courses). If you are interested what weekends in August are good for you?

In the past we have gone to Cranmore, Attitash and Wildcat. I would love to check out the canopy tour at Bretton Woods, it is a little more expensive but more nature/education driven.

Here is LAST years weekend to give you an idea of the type of activities that we did: http://www.meetup.com...­
also have some great pictures to check out from the weekend on event site.

Feel free to add to this discussion, that is why I put it up here.
Simona 2.
user 7095172
Methuen, MA
Post #: 5
Ill be interested in doing this. Never did zip line/canopy tour. Water parks are lots pf fun, too. Maybe we can get a discount as a group. Available any weekend as of now the weekend 10-12 August for sure.

Simona
Martin H.
martinhannigan
Boston, MA
Post #: 1

Tom,
Barring any work related schedule change, I'd be in for this.

Best,

Marty
Tom L.
tomrider
Somerville, MA
Post #: 184
Last year we will able to get a decent group discount at Attitash (nothing at Cranmore) I will try to do the same this year BUT leets all keep an eye out for Groupons, Living Social coupon and similar deals. If I see a 50% off type of deal I will email the list.
A former member
I did the canopy tour at Bretton Woods last summer. It's a bit pricey but it's a lot of fun!!
Carla L.
user 12306908
Watertown, MA
I'm game....I wanted to do this last year but couldn't :( I'll pretty much try anything, as I haven't done any of the things mentioned here already. Weekends in August are good for me.
Steve
user 44894232
Somerville, MA
It looks like last year's trip was a lot of fun. I'm definitely up for doing something like this in August.