add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club Message Board › New Event: MLK weekend at Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club

New Event: MLK weekend at Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club

Announcing a new event for Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club - New England Area!

What: MLK weekend at Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club

When: Friday, January 18, 9:00 PM

Guest fee: USD20.00 per person per night

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Who should come: Need plans this upcoming long weekend? Come up and stay with us at the Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club!

Why: Our guest fee is only$20 per person per night. We would love to see you come up and join us out on the mountain for a weekend of skiing or riding and then joining us afterward for some apres-ski activities.

Event Description: Here are the details

Friday Jan 18 - Arrive at Wedeln

Saturday Jan 19 - Come join us skiing or riding at Wildcat (our personal favorite)! Or you can try any of the other 5 mountains close by Cranmore (5 min), Attitash (15 min), Black (15 min), Bretton Woods (45 min), Sunday River (60 min). Join us for apres-ski activities

Sunday Jan 20 - Most of us will do more skiing and riding! If you want a change of pace, you can x-country ski in the beautiful New England village of Jackson, NH. (15 min). Join us for apres-ski activities

Monday Jan 21 - Maybe get a final run in the AM, then get some outlet shopping done before you head home!

If you plan to attend, please rsvp here and you must e-mail me at by Wednesday, January 16 at 9 PM. Please include your full name, the names of your guests, your actual e-mail address, and cell phone number so I can get back to you.

For dining options, none are currently offered, but that may change as we get closer to the event. You can always bring food and drink and use our great communal kitchen.

All social events are optional but encouraged. Details will be sent after you RSVP.

Please let me know if you have any questions, issues, or concerns by sending me an e-mail at With all inquiries, please include your full name, actual e-mail address, and cell phone number so I can get back to you.

BTW - If you are new to skiing and snowboarding, we want you to come join us! All of the mountains have great learn to ski or ride programs with rentals included. Or if its been a while, come rent the latest equipment and take a lesson.

Learn more here: