align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club Message Board › New Meetup: Halloween Weekend at The Wedeln Ski House

New Meetup: Halloween Weekend at The Wedeln Ski House

Tom L.
tomrider
Somerville, MA
Announcing a new Meetup for Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club - New England Area!

What: Halloween Weekend at The Wedeln Ski House

When: October 30, 2009 9:00 PM

Price: $20.00 per person

Where:
Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club
Timberline Drive
Bartlett, NH 03860

Halloween Weekend is a special tradition at the Wedeln Ski House.  Our 20 room, 150 year old house has inspired many ghost stories and it is an ideal place to spend Halloween.  This weekend may sell out (yes 70+ people will be up) so get your reservations in early.  

For a full details of the planned event please sign up.  Also try to come up on Friday night - that will be a BYOB at our house bar.  Saturday morning we may do a moderate hike if the weather is good or you stay at the house as we transform our place into a true haunted house.

A few years ago I actual got some snowboarding in when Wildcat was hit with a 3 foot storm.  I doubt that will happen but it does show you that winter is not that far away.

Cost to stay at the house is $20per person, per night, 21+ only.  Due to the high demand we may require prepayment.  I will let you know when we get closer to the Halloween.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Dani
user 10132142
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
I am definitely in for this! I will talk to Diana to find out what I need to do to sign up?
Tom L.
tomrider
Somerville, MA
Post #: 102
Dani - glad to see that you are becoming a full member - that will get you an assigned bed and guaranteed access for any weekend. Congrats!

Looks like we will have a bunch of new people coming up Halloween weekend. For now I have put this event as a "waiting list" but I do have a few spots open - I will be looking to add people that have already been to at least 1 Wedeln event. Meetup people - check with me if you want to come up for Halloween.