addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club Message Board › Rock Climbing Event = CANCELLED!

Rock Climbing Event = CANCELLED!

Audra
TheDra34
Lunenburg, MA
Hi all - due to the rain situation up North I am making the decision to cancel this event. I apologize for any inconvenience. I would have tried to reschedule to Sunday, but rain is in the forecast then too and our Club is booked for events through October. I invite you all to please check outour meetup for continuous events throughout the fall and winter seasons!

I will be sending back any checks I have received thus far and any that still might come. I will still be heading to the Club for some hiking and enjoying our neighboring club's band party. If you still want to come up, please let me know.

Again, apologies,

Audra