add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Wedeln Ski and Outdoors Club Message Board › Boston Ski Expo (4-10pm Thurs) - anyone want to meet up?

Boston Ski Expo (4-10pm Thurs) - anyone want to meet up?

A former member
Post #: 23
Yo. I plan to slink out of work early on Thursday, pick up John, Elyse, & Rach in Cambridge....then head down to the Expo. I want to hit opening day because I'm driving up to Wedeln on Friday. Opening day is the best pick on the schwag too. I want snowboard boots w/ BOA lacings and then my procurement of gear is *complete* for 09/10 season.
If anyone wants to meet up with us, shoot me an e-mail.
Tom L.
Somerville, MA
Post #: 116
sorry I am heading in on saturday, but you are right Thursday has some real steals and it is less crowded. have fun and let us know if any of the booths have deals.