Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › To all members of Weekend a gogo from Brian, aka the Organizer

To all members of Weekend a gogo from Brian, aka the Organizer

Brian
user 10108182
New Orleans, LA
Hello everyone,

I am trying to test the waters with moving some of the groups to facebook to try to save on costs. I dont know what I will be keeping or not be keeping here on meetup. If you would like to continue to see events and stay updated with what we are doing please ask to join the NOLA Social Group at the link http://www.facebook.c...­ We have several hundred members already there. Some are in this group on meetup and a lot arent. So come and ask to join. If you dont have a facebook if you send me an email with your contact information in particular a phone number to text to I will keep you in a list to update you on new events as they occur. I text invites to my friends I dont tend to use email. If you give me only your emial you will be notified part of the time, so its up to you. Again, I may end up keeping this up regardless, but the facebook group is growing quickly so it may be the new home for us. Only time will tell.
James W.
user 8507707
Gretna, LA
Post #: 2
fb sucks. i won't use it.