addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › More Friday or Saturday night Meetups

More Friday or Saturday night Meetups

A former member
Post #: 1
I'd like to see more meetups on Friday or Saturday nights. Trivia night is great! Great location, organized fun, something different to do in an open, neutral facility that is conveniently located to many in the metro area.
Renee Bizette (.
user 47787082
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 1
Me too. Mayabe an occasional Friday or Saturday movie night group or attending concerts or other things in the city would be nice.
Charles Warren I.
CWarrenIII
Pensacola, FL
Post #: 4
What kind of events or places would you like to see Meetups for? I do like the movie idea though. Any particular genre? Most open concerts are already posted in New Orleans Outdoors when they come up if you mean things like "Wednesday's in the Square" and such.
Renee Bizette (.
user 47787082
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 2
movies of several different genres......various events happening in the city