addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › 11 Blade live at Banks Street Bar

11 Blade live at Banks Street Bar

Pete
Nolapete
Gretna, LA
Post #: 14
If you like punk/garage rock and want to see a great local band live, check out 11 Blade at Banks Street Bar http://banksstreetbar...­ September 12th with Misled and Mad Dog and 19th with SPICKLE at 10 pm. You can hear them on iTunes or Myspace Music. I'll be at both shows which are FREE. Email me and I'll send you my cell if you want to meetup.
Pete
Nolapete
Gretna, LA
Post #: 22
It was good to see Brian and two of his friends out at Banks Street last Saturday.

There's another chance to see 11 Blade this Saturday the 19th at the same venue, Banks Street Bar.
Charlie
user 9785510
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 2
8 rock bands are playing this Sunday at the Deutsches Haus. I think it only costs $10. Check out their website at deutscheshaus.org. They also have trivia this Friday and free Irish music and dancing on Saturday night. Saturday, they also have a piano concert!
Pete
Nolapete
Gretna, LA
Post #: 24
Good to know. That's a lot of good local music!

The Banks Street show is free btw.
Charlie
user 9785510
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 3
I would like to suggest a meetup at Oktoberfest...