Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › New Meetup: Wednesday Movie Nights 3

New Meetup: Wednesday Movie Nights 3

Brian
user 10108182
New Orleans, LA
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Announcing a new Meetup for Weekend a Go-GO!

What: Wednesday Movie Nights 3

When: September 30, 2009 7:00 PM

Where:
Brian's House
2319 Robert E Lee Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70122
504-232-2056

We are on track to making this into a regular thing. We have a very nice selection of movies to choose from. Any questions you can reach me at my cell is 504-232-2056. Or you can leave me a greeting on meetup or email me. We start at 7Pm watching movies or shortly after depending on the food situation. We continue watching movies till the last person goes home. It is not necessary to stay the whole time. I realize people have jobs that they have to wake up for. Everyone usually gets along well so come on out and join us. You wont regret it.

There is a lot of food places around my house. We have a cafe roma, subway, Lafitte's Cafe, Quiznos, Smoothie King, 3 poboy shops, Burger King, Papas Pizza, Chinese Food, Sushi and Hibachi, etc. We typically already have about 8-10 regular attendees at movie night and we order or pick up food from somewhere. If you want to do this with us please answer the question when you RSVP. Thanks.

If you do not show up on time, please call me if you want to eat with us. We normally go at 7Pm when this starts, but if you call you may be able to catch us if you are running late and would really like to come and grab food. We pick up food, we do not eat there so we will not be gone long. I have to stick with this rule, because it is taking too much time away from the ability to actually watch movies having to constantly start and stop.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­