addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › Northern California girl headed to NOLA over Halloween weekend looking for l

Northern California girl headed to NOLA over Halloween weekend looking for local meetup & new friends!

A former member
Post #: 1
Anybody interested in meeting an intrepid traveler who will buy you a few beers in exchange for some local hangout time and amateur tourguiding?

I'm visiting NOLA over Halloween weekend and would love to get to know any locals online first, get tips on where to go and what to do, maybe even hang out while I'm in town.

Love the idea of trading "local guide" services and making new friends as part of my impulsive little adventure. Email me if you might be interested!

Cheers, Rori