addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › Great music and food today 5-7:30ish at Lafayette Square

Great music and food today 5-7:30ish at Lafayette Square

Pete
Nolapete
Gretna, LA
Harvest The Music: FREE Concert in …

You don't have to be there right at 5 to enjoy the music of Blues Traveler and Shannon McNally today at Lafayette Square. There's cheap parking in the garage at Camp and Poydras for $5 right across the street from the square.

It would great to see you out there today. This is the last of the Harvest the Music concert series for this year. It benefits Second Harvesters Food Bank which is a great cause!

You can find me 5 ft. back from the sound tent (blue or brown tent in front of the stage to the left) to the right side of it. Text me at 504-432-8730 if you can't find me.

Pete