addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › New Meetup: New Year's Eve Party

New Meetup: New Year's Eve Party

Brian
user 10108182
New Orleans, LA
Announcing a new Meetup for Weekend a Go-GO!

What: New Year's Eve Party

When: December 31, 2009 6:00 PM

Where:
Brian's House
2319 Robert E Lee Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70122
504-232-2056

I have been doing this party for ten years. I have a little bit of finger food, but most of it is real dinner food. (Chicken Fried Rice, Lasagna, Egg Rolls, Meatballs, Poboys, Fried Chicken, Tacos, Etc.) Those are some of the things I have had before. If you request certain things I may choose to have them. I would greatly appreciate any help in providing food. This party normally costs me at least $400 in food bill. Please either bring a dish or donate something to the party fund. We will of course have games, movies, a boombox outside, and I am not sure what else yet. Please do not get drunk if you plan on driving home. I am going to have about 20-30 people of my own coming, so we are going to do this even if no one RSVPs on here. However, if you want to be admitted into the party you must RSVP. I will need time to prepare. We will probably wrap up the party around 3 or 4 am. There are to be no drugs of any kind brought into my home. I have several police friends and they will be at the party at various times. Any questions feel free to ask. Suggestions are always welcome.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­