addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › "It's Complicated" Movie Tickets

"It's Complicated" Movie Tickets

user 10108182
New Orleans, LA
Universal Pictures has given me a bundle of tickets. Call or email to meetup to get them. 504-232-2056. My name is Brian. This is for the It's Complicated Movie starring Alec Baldwin, Meryl Streep, and Steve Martin. There is a limited number of tickets. You can bring a friend so long as you ask and I have the extra ticket. If this is popular we can do it with more tickets next time.

Important: If we want to be able to keep getting these tickets. If you say you can show up, then you must show up. Empty seats reflect bad on us as well as bad on Universal Pictures.
user 10602275
Metairie, LA
Post #: 1
Please count me in. Westley Boyd
Gretna, LA
Post #: 8
I'd like to bring a friend if the tickets are available. Phil Olivier