addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › New Meetup: Video Game Day 2

New Meetup: Video Game Day 2

Brian
user 10108182
New Orleans, LA
Announcing a new Meetup for Weekend a Go-GO!

What: Video Game Day 2

When: Saturday, April 3, 2010 12:00 PM

Where:
Brian's House
2319 Robert E Lee Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70122
504-232-2056

We have five rooms with TVs and game systems. We have NES, SNES, Sega, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, 3DO, Playstation, N64, Playstation 2, Turbo Grafx16, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Wii. And of course we also have PC, but we only have two PCs and one Labtop, so we are kinda short on lan gaming. I believe we have multitaps for almost all the systems and like 6 controllers for each system. We have a few thousand games that are going to be brought over by numerous friends of mine. People are welcome to bring snacks or drinks for personal consumption or group consumption. I am sure lots of fun will be had by all.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­