addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Harrahs presents "Bugs, Buds, and Bands" at Fulton Square

Meetup Cancelled: Harrahs presents "Bugs, Buds, and Bands" at Fulton Square

Rose
Hi folks, Dan is working at Jazz Fest on this day so he won't be able to host this time. If someone would like to host this event, let me know. You must commit to being at the meetup spot at the designated time and bring a sign so others can find you. Dan will resume hosting this event in May.

Harrahs presents "Bugs, Buds, and Bands" at Fulton Square, scheduled to occur on Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­
Charlie
user 9785510
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 8
I plan on being out there. People can contact me by phone 909-4276. I may have a sign.
Rose
RoMo
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 15
Charlie, this post refers to the 4/29 meetup that was cancelled. Sorry I did not specify! I'm pretty sure Dan will be there tomorrow. I can un-cancel the 4/29 event and put you as the host if you want.