addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › New Meetup: New Orleans Zephyrs Game

New Meetup: New Orleans Zephyrs Game

Brian
user 10108182
New Orleans, LA
Announcing a new Meetup for Weekend a Go-GO!

What: New Orleans Zephyrs Game

When: Sunday, May 16, 2010 2:00 PM

Where:
Zephyr Field
6000 Airline Dr
Metairie, LA 70005
(504) 734-5155

Compliments of one of our members, we have tickets to this Sunday's Zephyrs game. They are playing against the Sacramento River Cats. Game Starts at 2PM so you may wish to arrive earlier. If you wish to get tickets from me earlier. Call me 504-232-2056. Otherwise I will be arriving at about quarter to 2PM. Each pass is good for two people. If you want to get passes early from me, you must coordinate with another person who is attending unless you need two passes and got on the RSVP with +1 guest.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­