Weekend a Go-GO Message Board › Trivia Night @ Deutsches Haus

Trivia Night @ Deutsches Haus

jon renee
kajunswty
Destrehan, LA
Post #: 12
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Is this event okay for teenagers or is it a bar type atmosphere? We'll be spending the day at the aquarium & this seems like a fun way to spend the evening

thanks
jon
Charlie
user 9785510
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 10
The Deutsches Haus is essentially a German social club. We are very family oriented. We even host a Chrismas party for children. Yes, there is a bar or 3 in the place, but please don't let that stop you and your family. Our events have people from a few months old to triple digits in attendance. You do not have to be 21 to enter, but 21 to buy liquor.

Is this event okay for teenagers or is it a bar type atmosphere? We'll be spending the day at the aquarium & this seems like a fun way to spend the evening

thanks
jon

jon renee
kajunswty
Destrehan, LA
Post #: 16
thanks Charlie

I guess I should have been clearer...I'm not worried about the bar atmosphere, its the smoke that is a problem (daughter is allergic). I told the girls about the event and they're excited so we'll give it a shot. My husband is thrilled about the history & memorabilia

see yall there