Hi Everyone !
This group is open to anyone and everyone who has an interest in meditation - young and old, beginners and seasoned pros. The purpose of the group is to provide instruction on simple meditation techniques to anyone who wishes to learn, and to come together to enjoy meditation as a group.
Classes are always free and open to the public. It helps reduce stress, increase wellness and maintain balance. Experience universal connection and joy!
In each of our free weekly classes we:
* Begin the meeting with the experience of Self Realization
* Perform guided meditation led by one of our many experienced volunteers
* Watch videos that relate to our experience and learn about our inner subtle system consisting of channels and chakras which govern our well being on all levels - physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
* Discover how to awaken your own inner spiritual energy called Kundalini and heal yourself from within.
* Perform Chakra cleansing techniques, including Chakra workshop. Experience through meditation how we can improve are overall well being and become a more balanced personality. Learn how to apply simple and practical techniques that bring meditation into your daily collective experience.
This is Sahaja Yoga meditation, a practice based on the pure teachings of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.
This meditation practice begins with Self Realization - the awakening of an inner subtle spiritual energy known as the Kundalini which lies dormant in the sacrum bone at the base of the spine.
Meditators feel a cool breeze on their hands and head leading to a state of bliss and peace. An inner transformation takes place through the regular practice of Sahaja Yoga Meditation. Through the awakening of this energy a connection is established with this universal Divine energy which is all around us. Through this connection we become collectively conscious and are able to find out the condition of our own chakras and we begin to start to feel vibrations or energy. We are also able to achieve a state called thoughtless awareness – mental silence - a pure state of meditation where we are completely silent (without thoughts yet completely aware). We are able to be in the present where there are no thoughts and enjoy this peaceful state.
So many other benefits occur with the awakening of this energy and meditation because we are able to clean our subtle system consisting of chakras – which govern us totally and which are the source of many of our problems. The beauty is that it's an experience which can be verified. It's an energy we can feel and we begin to feel better as we meditate and we begin to clean our chakras.
"Meditation is the only way you can grow...because when you meditate, you are in silence. You are in thoughtless awareness. Then the growth of awareness takes place. "
"You cannot know the meaning of your life until you are connected to the power that created you. "
This leads to "Self Realization" which is the first true encounter with reality.
(Quotes from Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation)
You don't need to bring anything to the classes just wear clothing that is comfortable.
As always, newcomers are always welcome so please feel free to bring along family or friends.
Looking forward to seeing you there !
For more information please visit our website www.freemeditation.com
Come and experience the living power that will transform your life !