addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wellington Drupal Meetup Message Board › Drupal Meetup Re-scheduled to 11th Dec

Drupal Meetup Re-scheduled to 11th Dec

Alex M.
user 14535888
Group Organizer
Wellington, NZ
Hi everyone

We've had to change the date of the meetup from this coming Tuesday (the 4th) to Tuesday the 11th. This is because our venue has an event conflict - Catalyst IT have their staff Xmas party on the same day - and also because many people as it happens can't make this Tuesday anyway.

Please make sure you all re-RSVP / double check that you can still make it.

I really hope everyone is able to make it on the 11th! We'll keep the conversation topics the same.

If there are people who can only make the 4th and are disappointed with the re-schedule, here's a creative solution: post to the group saying that you can only make the 4th, identify others who are in the same position / also free that night, and move the meetup to a bar somewhere in town. Not as formal of an environment, but that shouldn't stop any of us having good conversations about Drupal and helping each other. If I can help organise this I will be happy too.

We also have the group dev for drupal.net.nz happening on Saturday the 8th Dec at Catalyst I.T - starting at 12 and going till around 7 or 8.

Looking forwards to seeing as many of you as possible on the 8th and the 11th.

Who wants a bit more Drupal knowledge for Christmas?

Best regards

Alex

--

Alex Matthews

Project Manager // Communications
www.xequals.co.nz
NZ +64 226014630