This is the first in the 2013 series of "Tour, Taste and Cook" events with David Burton and Jacob Brown from the Larder in Miramar. Jacob is a bit of a legend....this one is not to be missed.
Our sponsor Feast and Vine are going to be hosting this fabulous event in the Moore Wilson demo kitchen with the illustrious David Burton.
- Provisional guided tour by David Burton and Chef Brown
- Chef Brown will prepare his exquisite warm salad of smoked duck breast, witlof, spiced plums and black pudding with an aged sherry vinaigrette
- Signature recipes provided of all dishes served
- Wine match commentary and cellar door tour conducted by wine expert Nicola Belsham
- A taste of the finished dish with tasting size glass of carefully selected wine
- One-off wine discount for purchases against wines served
This event is just $49pp.
Please note... your ticket won't be secure until you've purchased it through the Feast and Vine website.... www.feastandvine.com
Jacob is very highly regarded on the NZ culinary scene so i'd be quick and snap up your ticket before they sell out.