Wellington GigGoers Message Board › Welcome, and lets get this show on the road!

Welcome, and lets get this show on the road!

Jay G.
user 52151812
Wellington, NZ
Hey everyone,

Firstly I want to thank you all for joining this meetup - I really hope we can collectively make this a useful meetup for anyone wanting to get out and enjoy Wellington's excellent music scene!

Secondly, I hereby solemnly promise not to spam you all with group messages, I just wanted to send a out quick note to encourage you all to add your gigs and host some meetups! I'm tied up this weekend with other stuff, otherwise I would be adding my random plans to the board...its only by us all getting meetups on the calendar that this group will flourish into the awesome place I know it can be!

Personally I tend not to make weekend plans until Thursday/Friday, but I appreciate that some of you are a little more organised or need a little more time to make arrangements. If thats the case for you, why not pop a meetup in mid week?...

Finally, if anyone is interested in joining me in the heady position of 'organiser' for this group, I'm open to offers! I don't think there is much needs doing, just welcoming new members, and generally trying to get some buzz about the place... any offers of help, or good suggestions will be gratefully received!

Safe as milk.

Jay