addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Wellington GigGoers Message Board › recommendations?

recommendations?

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm not that familiar with what's going on in music or NZ music.
Anybody got any recommendation for gigs that I might dig?

A few of my favourite bands: AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Alice in Chains, Aphex Twin, Bob Dylan, Citizen Cope, Coal Chamber, Crash Test Dummies, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Daft Punk, Darcy Clay, David Bowie, Def Leppard, Del Shannon, Dimmer, Dire Straits, Efterklang, Everlast, Guns 'N Roses, Hollie Smith, Iron Maiden, Van Halen, Jefferson Airplane, Judas Priest, Killing Me Inside, Kings of Leon, Korn, Ladi6, Led Zeppelin, Live, Mastodon, Megadeth, Metallica, Minuit, Motorhead, Neil Young and Crazy Horse, Pantera, Placebo, Pulp, Rage Against the Machine, Sepultura, Slayer, Slipknot, Smash Mouth, Static-X, Sublime, Sugar Ray, The B-52s, The Kinks, The Police, The Smashing Pumpkins, Tool, Trinity Roots, Walk Off The Earth, Rancid, Plastic By Nature.