addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

wellington.js Message Board › Tonights Wellington.js meetup

Tonights Wellington.js meetup

Vim
user 9984501
Group Organizer
Wellington, NZ
Hi Folks,

Just a quick reminder about tonights first Wellington.js meetup.

We'll be at the Southern Cross from 6pm onwards. They've reserved an area at the back left of the garden called "The Porch", which should have a Wellington.js sign. In any case, if you have any issues finding us give me a call on 021 0246 9667.

This first meetup will be pretty informal - a chat over a few drinks to say hello, and see what people are up to with JavaScript in Wellington.

I'll also be collecting suggestions for talks people would like to hear or give, so let me know if you've got any ideas. We've already got some potential talks lined up for the next event on node.js, Backbone.js & RequireJS.

Look forward to meeting you all later :)

Cheers,
Vim