NOTE: THIS IS THE SECOND SESSION DUE TO INTEREST
So who's up for a Portrait shoot event? This is a second session as some can't make the first date. If we get enough people interested then this session will go ahead. Feel free to come along!
Background: I think we all find it hard to practise our people and portraits photography skills on a regular basis as we don't have easy access to well...people...to pose for us. So in aid of this, I propose a session where the idea is that we all get together and have a big fun portrait session.
The the rules of engagement are as follows:
1) Everyone takes part as a photographer, and also as a model.
2) It'll be a flexible outdoor based shoot - we'll use the great Wellington urban playground as our backdrop.
3) People can work as pairs, or in teams or any way you choose as long as you work both sides of the camera.
4) You can use any camera or equipment you like as long as you're prepared to carry it!
5) You must be prepared to have fun, laugh, play and share!