addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Wellington Tramping Group Message Board › Hiking boots for sale

Hiking boots for sale

A former member
Post #: 12
Hi All,

I will be leaving Wellington soon and I am having a clear out so I have a pair of brand new Scarpa Manta Lady Walking boots (UK5, Euro38) for sale.

Scarpa Manta are all-purpose mountain boots that bridge the gap between heavy-duty backpacking and general mountaineering. Ideally suited to hill, mountain and glacier walking on rugged terrain. They excel in winter walking, where crampons are used for extended periods.

Water/snow proof, upper material suede leather.

They are suitable for C2 and C1 crampons.

These are women boots size 5 (UK) or 38 Euro. Scarpa no longer makes these for women so that's your chance to get your hand on a pair of ladies Manta. I bought 2 pairs 10 years ago but my first pair just keeps going so now selling the second one (never worn - but some slight corrosion of two of the eyelets one of the boots). These are awesome boots to walk on rugged terrain such as glaciers, moraines, etc. without being too heavy (for mountainboots), and have saved my ankles on crumbly terrain on a number of occasions.
Price: $200

Drop me a message if you are interested.
Cheers
Sylvie :)